Every year new technologies are launched to add improvements to modern homes, but what does it mean to have a smart home system in your home.
Should you establish your home from scratch, or renewal it to do so?
The smart home includes diferent devices that can be connected to each other through the network such as:
Light controller: (switchers, dimmers, RGB drivers).
Home appliances like TV, stereo… etc.
All those can be controlled by your smartphone, tablet or voice commands.
The procedure of making your home smart is simpler than you think and is, in fact, a very inexpensive investment compared to what you will get development suited to your changing needs.
Are you ready?
This is how you can make your home smart.
- First of all, you do not have to buy a new home.
- Improve your home by adding some devices and making them connected with each other and connected with you.
- You do not need to purchase and program a central controller. An application on your smartphone will let you keep connected with all your home devices and appliances.
- You can do everything by yourself without the need for big expertise or to outsource technicians.
- Buy a set of devices that include the basic elements you need and in simple steps make them work efficiently.
What are the expected benefits when you have a smart home system in your home?
- All your home devices and appliances work automatically.
- Heating and air conditioning
- Your home appliances: water heater, TV, fan..etc.
- Watering sprinklers in the garden of the house
- Save the energy consumption, reduce waste to the minimum level, and save your money.
- Have the ability to communicate and fully control your home when you are outside of your home and from anywhere in the world.
- Protect your home from burglars and keep your belongings secure.
- Feel safe and secure your family and belongings from fire.
- take care of your Children, elderly people and Pets, and keep them under constant surveillance both inside and outside the home.
Complete your exit procedures: in the morning or in the evening for a faster and safer exit.
- All your unneeded home appliances can be automatically turned off by Geofencing when you go out of your home.
- Your home is ready to receive you automatically before you return back
Your house is Warm.
The water is hot enough to make coffee or tea.
The entrance is lighted... etc.
What do you think? Are you ready to upgrade your home to an intelligent home?
Know with us endless possibilities and more than you expect. Know more about kancy solutions to make a home smarter.